Shape Divider - Style tilt
518 Broad St (East)
This brick building was built in 1902 by Ole Jondall and Alex Henderson. After 1915, a third of the east side of the building was used by First National Bank next door, and the remaining two thirds was split up into two storefronts. Additionally, several rooms were available upstairs for small businesses and residential purposes.