527 Broad St
Shape Divider - Style tilt
The first wood frame building at this location was built in the late 1800s. In 1913, the wood frame building was replaced when a new large brick building was constructed by the Story City National Bank. This brick building still stands today and encompasses 527 and 529 Broad St. The above photo was taken around 1910.