605/607 Broad St
Shape Divider - Style tilt
This building was built and used by John Christian in the early 1880s as a carpenter shop. Before the Herald records begin in 1887, this building served as the post office, the Story City News office, and housed a few other businesses. It was demolished in 1951. The current building was built in the mid 1970s.