607/609 Broad St
Shape Divider - Style tilt
The first building built at this location was probably a wood frame building with a brick facade. In 1911, Severt Nordskog built his brick building on an "empty lot", indicating that the original building was gone well before 1911. This building was demolished in 1993, and the current brick building was built shortly after by Richard Olive.