Shape Divider - Style tilt
614 Broad St
This building was built in 1893 to house the Story City Academy. In 1933, fire burned parts of this building and it was renovated and turned into a one-story building. Until 1938, the building was able to hold two businesses, one in the east half, and one in the west. In 1938, Audley and Frances Moulin expanded their business into the whole building.